Saturday, 12 June 2010





There they are, not in the mist, not lost in the vegetation, but in plain sight. after just a short trek, admitedly with machetes through a forest full of stingy leaves like that huge one just to my right on the photo. God! they sting! even through jeans!
Ahí están, no en la niebla, no escondidos en la vegetación, sino en plena vista, tras sólo una pequeña marcha. Aunque, para decir la verdad, con machetes y a través de una selva llena de ortigas del tamaño de esa enorme hoja que veis en la foto a mi derecha ¡Dios! ¡cómo ortigan! ¡incluso a través de vaqueros!
And they were so human in their behaviour... Y son tan humanos en su comportamiento...

Come on, daddy! Wake up! ¡Venga papá! ¡despierta!



I don't want to sleep siesta... I want to play! No quiero echar la siesta, no tengo sueño...




Typical dad, sleeping all the time. Típico padre, no hay quién le despierte de su siesta.





Mummy, mummy, I'm bored. Mamá, mamá, me aburro...






Come on, come here, let your dad sleep. Venga, ven aquí, deja dormir a tu padre.







1 comment:

  1. sooooooooo nice.
    I'm jealous! It must have been amazing to be so close to them.

    ReplyDelete