I know this sounds like much ado about nothing and I never thought I'd say it, but I'm very close to giving up. I didn't want to write about it, because I don't want to worry anyone, but I really need some help. Ever since I arrived, I´ve been getting these misterious bites that no one else around does - not even my husband, who works, lives and sleeps with me (although the latter might not be for much longer if this continues). I´ve been to two different doctors, but they don't know what it is and they don't even seem to believe that anything can be done. I haven't slept for days and all I can think about is 'I itch, I itch, I itch'. I´ve never seen the culprit so I walk around like in a horror film, not knowing where the killer might be. I´m starting to think it might not be an insect at all, but some kind of weird allergic reaction. I´ve had so many theories, I don´t know any more. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment