Hi everyone!
Sorry I've had you a bit abandoned lately but I've been really busy. Last week, Paul was in Kigali for a course with UNICEF so I've had to work for two! Also, I was finishing the disertation for my masters. After my visit to Nyabiheke I've been editing the video and putting in the subtitles. It took forever! But I'm really proud of myself. I feel almost like Almodóvar (whose latest film I managed to download the other day - after only 6 months!-).
¡Hola a todos!
Perdonad que os haya tenido un poco abandonados, pero he estado muy ocupada. La semana pasada Paul estuvo en Kigali dando un curso con UNICEF, ¡así que he tenido que trabajar por dos! Además, estaba terminando el trabajo de fin de master. Después de mi visita a Nyabiheke, he estado montando el vídeo y poniéndole los subtítulos, ¡lo que me ha llevado una eternidad! Pero estoy orgullosísima de mí misma, me siento casi como Almodóvar (del que, por cierto, por fín me conseguí bajar la última película ... ¡en tan sólo seis meses!).
Finally caught up. What you're doing is fascinating (and so brave). Would like to know how the furnishings are coming on though!
ReplyDelete