Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity
Here we are, at last. All the way from Argentina,accross the Atlantic, through the snow in Czech Republic and the drizzle in England. There were many times when I thought we would never make it buteverything seems to have worked out and -whether I believe it or not- it mightjust be that I was born lucky. Here I am now, about to begin a new chapter inthe book of my life, with the only hope of taking with me all the greatcharacters I met in the pages written so far.
Road in Rulindo
A little Kinyarwanda
For those of you who are planning a visit, you can start practising a bit of the local language: Good morning Sir Mwaramutse How are you?(What´s the news?) Amakuru yanyu? I'm fine (the news is good). Ni meza Thank you Murakoze What is your name? Witwa nde? My name is... Nitwa... Where are you from? Ukomoka he? I am from... Nkomoka Goodbye Murabeho
No comments:
Post a Comment